Forums >> General Broadband >> How do you reset the toner on a Brother MFC l2710d
User: 39815 - 5 posts
Tue 14th May 2019
|THE STEPS TO RESET YOUR BROTHER MFC-L2710DW TONER CARTRIDGE
1. Open front door of printer (to reveal the cartridge mechanism) and “Front Door Open” will flash on the monitor. Good.
2. Next, press STOP/EXIT and CLEAR at the SAME TIME (quick press)
3. Immediately after, press CLEAR once again.
4. A menu called RESET MENU will appear.
5. Click the DOWN ARROW until you see TNR-STD
6. Click OKAY
7. Click UP ARROW To Confirm the reset.
Congrats, your toners full again. Enjoy this my children. The following keywords have been added to increase the likelihood that Brother sees this so they can get my final message.
Know more info: Brother Technical Support Phone Number
|Link | Report | Reply|